Raspberry Pi 3 model B+ is the latest of the development board from Raspberry Pi. Though it maintains the same mechanical footprint as both its previous versions , yet it is packed with many features. The most recent Raspberry Pi Model B+ has a quicker 64-bit 1.4GHz quad core chip, 1GB of RAM, quicker dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, and much quicker 300Mbit/s ethernet. It has Improved thermals on the Pi 3 B+ means that the CPU on the BCM2837 SoC can now run at 1.4GHz, a 17% increase on the previous model. The dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN enables faster networking with less interference and the new PCB antenna technology should allow better reception.
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2837 Processor Quad core A53 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
- Memory: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Bluetooth: Cypress BLE chip 2.4Ghz/5.0GHz IEEE 802.11ac
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (300Mbps max)
- USB: Four USB 2.0 ports
- Connection: GPIO Header 40-pin
- HDMI: 1 x full size
- Video: MIPI DSI display port, MIPI CSI camera port & 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- Multimedia: H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30). H.264 encode (1080p30). OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics.
- Storage: microSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Power: USB connector for 5.1V / 2.5A dc
- POE enabled