This is a smart GPS module that depends on the NEO 6M GPS. This unit utilizes the latest technology to give the most ideal situating data and incorporates a bigger underlying 25 x 25mm dynamic GPS recieving wire with a UART TTL attachment. A battery is likewise included with the goal that you can get a GPS lock quicker. This is an updated GPS module that can be utilized with ardupilot mega v2. This GPS module gives the most ideal position data, taking into consideration better execution with your Ardupilot or other Multirotor control stage.
The GPS module has serial TTL output, it has four pins: TX, RX, VCC, and GND. You can download the u-focus programming for designing the GPS and changing the settings and substantially more.
- 5Hz position update rate
- Operating temperature range: -40 TO 85°CUART TTL socket
- EEPROM to save configuration settings
- Rechargeable battery for Backup
- The cold start time of 38 s and Hot start time of 1 s
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Configurable from 4800 Baud to 115200 Baud rates. (default 9600)
- SuperSense ® Indoor GPS: -162 dBm tracking sensitivity
- Support SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Separated 18X18mm GPS antenna