This MAX6675 Module with K Type Thermocouple Sensor Measure 1024°C Temperature sensor utilizes the Maxim MAX6675 K-Thermocouple to digital converter IC to give a microcontroller compatible digital sequential interface (SPI compatible) for giving a precise temperature compensated measurement of the provided K-Type thermocouple sensor.
It has a 12-digit goal giving temperature readings from 0°C to 1024°C (max temperature of the provided sensor is 450°C) with a accuracy of 0.25°C.
Screw terminals consider association with the thermocouples spade connectors and a 5 pin standard 0.1″ header gives an interface to a microcontroller, for example, an Arduino development board.
Provided thermocouple sensor has a distance across of 4.5mm with a 6mm strung mounting bolt. The complete length of the sensor including link and spade connectors is ~100cm.
- Internal integrated cold junction compensation circuit;
- Temperature signal can be converted into 12-bit digital
- Embedded thermocouple break detection circuitry.
- K-type temperature probe
- Simple SPI serial output temperature.
- High impedance differential inputs.
- Thermocouple break detection.
- 2000V of ESD signal.
1 x MAX6675 Module
1 x K Type Thermocouple Sensor