The NRF24L01 module is the most recent in RF modules. This module utilizes the 2.4GHz handset from Nordic Semiconductor, the NRF24L01+. This handset IC works in the 2.4GHz band and has many new components! Take all the coolness of the 2.4GHz NRF24L01+PA+LNA SMA Wireless Transceiver Antenna and add some additional pipelines, supports, and an auto-retransmit highlight – exceptionally pleasant!
This board includes a converse captivated SMA connector for greatest RF range. Also, there is PA and LNA circuit ready, with the outer antenna it can arrive at significant distance than the one without these parts.
This module accompanies the 2.4G antenna (2DB), with a 250Kbps transmission rate on outdoors it can arrive at the 800-1K meters correspondence distance.
This wireless Transceiver module is a simple and appropriate module assuming you need to set up your wireless correspondence framework for a minimal price!! It can accomplish a decent balance between wireless change performance and cost!
You can without much of a stretch add it with your own MCU/ARM/PIC/AVR/STM32 framework! Additionally, this nRF24L01+ module is planned with the Power speaker and SMA antenna This permitted you to go through the wireless correspondence to 1000 meters! (No obstruction)
- Voltage: 3-3.6V (recommended 3.3V) V.
- Maximum output power: +20dBm.
- Power-down mode current: 4.2uA.
- Operating Range: 1Km
- Antenna Gain (peak): 2Dbi.
- 2MB rate (Open area): 520m.
- 1MB rate (Open area): 750m.
- 250Kb rate (Open area): 1100m.
- It uses 2.4GHz global open ISM band, with license free.
- SPI interface facilitates the communication with MCU I/O port.